Capacity Building Training
- Imparting training to 300 PRI members on Local Self Governance
- Training given on community leadership
- Training to 200 Youth on community development
- Training to 350 SHGs for Record keeping
- Training to 150 CHW(Community Health Workers) on Mother & Child care
- Motivational training to 30 DMT(Disaster Mitigation Team) on disaster preparedness
Issue Based Advocacy & Governance
- Consultation on Land Rights for 100 Land Rights Activists
- Distributing 120 Acre of Bhoodan Land to the landless
- Providing a suitable RR package for the industrial displaced persons after Kalinga nagar incident in Orissa through a National Seminar on development project & displacement held at Bhubaneswar.
- State level consultation on socio-economic problem of unorganized labourer
- Policy Advocacy and Human Rights intervention for Industrial affected people in Kalinga Nagar, Jajpur, Odisha
Conflict Management & Peace Building
- Sensitised 500 persons in the International Seminar on Peace & Non-Violence held at Bhubaneswar.
- Sensitised 300 social activists in the State level workshop on conflict management & insurgent problems.
- Sensitised 200 stakeholders in the State Level seminar on Communal Violence in Kandhamal-causes & solution
- Trained 300 Youth Peace Keepers
- Imparting training to 500 farmers on Forest & Agricultural Development
- Imparting training to 300 Youth Volunteers for Emergency Response
- Training to 600 Youth Club members on community development
- Providing self employment assistance to 50 visually impaired women
- Advocacy & Lobby for the betterment of disabled